Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. Children can achieve an all-round healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune building ingredients. It is also important that children are energetic and mentally focused especially at school. CellBium Kids MULTI-V Raspberry can help them sustain their concentration and keep their bodies strong and healthy.
CellBium Kids MULTI-V Raspberry contains:
- Vitamin C may help make collagen, the ‘glue’ that strengthens many parts of the body such as muscles and blood vessels, as well as play an important role in wound healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect against free radical damage.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) helps release energy from carbohydrates and works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) may help to process carbohydrates, fat and proteins to produce more energy and help the nerve cells to function properly.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) may help process amino acids and fats, helps activate B6 and folic acid and helps to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Folic Acid is a member of the B group of vitamins and is used in the body for the production of nucleic acids and DNA. It helps in the utilisation of sugar, amino acids and the division of body cells.
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet.
- Children lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and anxiety.
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school.
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration.
- 20 effervescent raspberry flavoured tablets
Directions for Use
- Dissolve one-two tablets in a glass (200ml) of water.
- Product stored in dry and dark place, at a temperature of 0℃ – 25℃.
- Sugar* free & gluten free.
- With sweeteners.
- Contains a source of phenylalanine.
* Quantity less than 0,5g/100ml according E.U. Legislation EU 1924/2006.
The Greek National Organization for Medicines has been notified of this product 14667-26/2/2015.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of human disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, you are under medication or experiencing health problems.
- Food supplement should be stored out of reach of young children.
- Tel. Poison Centre: 210 7793777.